Please be reassured that we are here to support you until some normalcy returns – however long that takes! We know these are difficult times for everyone and that you may need support now more than ever.
Although our office remains closed and we still can’t see you in person at the moment, there are lots of ways you can still access the support you need.
We are working from home and will move to reopen our office when it is safe to do so. As a result, how you access support might be a little bit different right now – here are the ways to stay connected so we can ensure the best support during this time.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and chat through email or better still ask us to phone you at home.
• Ask for one of our community support workers to get in touch with you.
• Ask for a referral to one of the 98 counsellors we have a contract with across Scotland
• Contact us through our Facebook page and ask to be added to one of our closed groups to connect with others who have a shared experience.
• Let us link you to one of our 25 befrienders for one to one telephone or online contact with a peer supporter
• Visit the Support pages on this website
To stay connected and to read how other families have been helped by our support services
Take care, stay safe and allow us to look after you – Scottish Cot Death Trust team xxx