The SCDTea Raffle was originally set up to run along side the SCDTea event.
Despite having to cancel the event, the raffle is still running and will be drawn on Sunday 4th October.
£5 per number. Prizes include:
- £15 Voucher for Delightful Designs by Lynn
- £20 Voucher for Camperplants
- Overnight stay for 2 with Breakfast at The Boat Country Inn, Boat of Garten
- £20 Greggs Voucher
- 1 Night Stay for 2 in a Luxe Pod at Howe of Torbeg, Aberdeenshire (in 2021)
- 2 night midweek stay in a Yurt at Marthrown of Mabie, near Dumfries
- 3 Course meal for 2 at The Boat House, Cameron House, Loch Lomond
- Dyson Big Ball Animal 2 upright vacuum cleaner
- £50 Voucher for Experience Days
- £20 Voucher for E Street Cafe
- £20 Voucher for Dakota Edinburgh
- £100 Voucher for Slater Menswear
- Janey Godley Merchandise
- Meal for 2 at Mother India’s Cafe Glasgow
Raffle now closed.
Terms & Conditions
The Scottish Cot Death Trust “The Promoter” is registered with the City of Glasgow Licensing Board as a Non Commercial Society.
Open to UK residents only.
No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
Participation costs £5 per virtual ticket (number) – There will be no physical tickets for this raffle.
Numbers will be allocated in sequential order by the Scottish Cot Death Trust – It is not possible to choose your own numbers.
If a payment is made which is not in multiples of £5, anything over and above the entry price of £5 will be treated as a donation. For example, if you make a payment of £8, you will receive one raffle number and the remaining £3 will be treated as a donation.
Any entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to The Scottish Cot Death Trust.
Where The Promoter is unable to contact a prize-winner, so that a prize remains unclaimed for two weeks following The Promoter’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
All winners are required to co-operate with The Promoter’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
Prizes are subject to change.
Scottish Cot Death Trust accepts no responsibility if donated prizes are withdrawn for any reason; no alternative will be offered.
The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into