Registration for our Time for Me event is now closed, but you can still enter our raffle to win these fantastic prizes:
- Orkney Package (Return ferry travel for 2 adults, accommodation, various tours, guide book and high tea)
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
- Shark Lift-Away Speed Vacuum Cleaner
- £100 Voucher for Slater Menswear
- One Month Ultimate Rockstar Subscription to Online Rockfit Classes
- Cowshed Awake Bathing Ritual Kit, kindly donated by Allbeaty.com.
- L’Oreal Men Expert Bundle
- L’Oreal Bundle 1
- L’Oreal Bundle 2
- L’Oreal Bundle 3
- Voucher for an online session with Impact Fitness
- Tropic Skincare Bundle
- Skincare bundle and candle from James Jackets of All Things Skin and Habitation Candles
- Tea & Biscuits from Jeju’s Bakehouse
- Soaps from Moon Tribe Botanicals
Please email email@example.com once you have donated so that we can send your numbers to you.
Terms & Conditions
The Scottish Cot Death Trust “The Promoter” is registered with the City of Glasgow Licensing Board as a Non Commercial Society.
Open to UK residents only.
No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
Participation costs £5 per virtual ticket (number) – There will be no physical tickets for this raffle.
Numbers will be allocated in sequential order by the Scottish Cot Death Trust – It is not possible to choose your own numbers.
If a payment is made which is not in multiples of £5, anything over and above the entry price of £5 will be treated as a donation. For example, if you make a payment of £8, you will receive one raffle number and the remaining £3 will be treated as a donation.
Any donations received after the closing date of 2pm on Sunday 21st March 2021 will miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to The Scottish Cot Death Trust.
Where The Promoter is unable to contact a prize-winner, so that a prize remains unclaimed for two weeks following The Promoter’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
All winners are required to co-operate with The Promoter’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
The winner of the Orkney package will be responsible for contacting the relevant businesses to co-ordinate their trip.
Prizes are subject to availability.
Scottish Cot Death Trust accepts no responsibility if donated prizes are withdrawn for any reason; no alternative will be offered.
The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into